StorageTown Storage Auction
Wednesday, May 29 @ 10AM
| Absolute Auctions & Realty
P.O. Box 1739 | 45 South Avenue | Pleasant Valley, N.Y. 12569
845-635-3169 | email@example.com | AARauctions.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Terms are strictly cash.
2. All bidders are required to register and give full identification prior to the beginning of the auction and are required to use the number issued to them when identifying themselves as the successful bidder. Any bidder that purchases a unit, is doing so in “bulk” and shall post a $100.00 deposit. Units MUST be broom swept cleaned by the following SATURDAY after the auction at 5:00PM. The deposit shall be refunded when the unit is completely cleaned out. The deposit shall be retained by owner as part of the clean up expenses if said buyer fails to clean the room out. 3. All lots are subject to New York State Sales Tax of 8.125% unless a valid NYS Tax Exemption Certificate is provided by the purchaser.
4. The highest approved bidder to be the buyer. In all cases of disputed bids, the lot shall be resold, but the auctioneer will use his judgment as to the good faith of all claims and his decision is final.
5. If the auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the items from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance.
6. Ownership title passes upon payment and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
7. Every item is sold “As, is”. Neither the auctioneer nor the seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to said property. All sales are final.
8. All purchases shall be paid in full by the close of the Auction.
9. Purchasers are responsible for any damages incurred during the removal of purchases.
10. 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM will be added to the top bid to become part of the purchase price. BUYER’S PREMIUM DEFINTION: The Buyers Premium is that portion of the commission(s) that is being paid by the buyer. It is clearly understood and agreed by both the buyers and the seller that the Auctioneer represents the seller only.
11. Should a dispute arise after the auction, auctioneers records shall be conclusive in all respects.
12. This is a privately owned and operated auction. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another.
13. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item prior to the auction.
14. Bidder agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by reason of any breach of terms and conditions of Auction, including without limitation reasonable attorney fees.
15. Bidders agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction prior to receiving a bid card.
16. The above stated conditions of Auction cannot be altered, except in writing by an officer of the auctioneer.
17. Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer, and Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused during the auction or by removal of the items purchased.