18 N Main Street & 1 Washington Ave, Ellenville
Showing THIS Sunday @ 1PM
Ended: 08/23/17 at 1:00 PM EDT
Minimum Starting Bid $101,500!
One deed – two structures! Two building rental property opportunity. Located on the corner of N Main Street (Route 209) and Washington Ave. as you enter the Village of Ellenville. The commercial building at the corner intersection has a 1,240 square footprint and is ready for remodeling with an open main floor and a partially partitioned lower floor. Directly behind commercial building is a single family house, 776+/- sq.ft. This two floor rental apartment has two bedrooms, one bathroom, with an open concept living and dining room. The kitchen features a bar top island, exterior access, a side bonus room, and access to the basement. Yard has plenty of room for picnic table and garden area. Municipal water and sewer. Property is located near all amenities of the Village of Ellenville with high visibility. 0.18+/- acres. Tax ID# 515601 s-b-l 83.70-5-1
Opportunity like this rarely comes to market. Act now! 10% Buyer’s Premium.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: $5,000 deposit required at registration to bid, immediately refundable if not successful. Balance due and payable at closing.
Remember, the auction is the only game
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BIDDING AND PURCHASE FOR NY REAL ESTATE AT ONLINE AUCTION
1. REGISTRATION. ALL BIDDERS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER PRIOR TO THE AUCTION AT WWW.AARBIDS.COM, COMPLETE AN ‘INTERNET BIDDING PACKET’, TENDER A DEPOSIT OF $5,000 IN CASH, WIRE TRANSFER OR GUARANTEED FUNDS MADE PAYABLE TO – ABSOLUTE AUCTIONS & REALTY, INC. AND DELIVER/MAIL TO ABSOLUTE AUCTION CENTER, 45 SOUTH AVE., P.O. BOX 1739, PLEASANT VALLEY, NY. IN THE EVENT OF A SUCCESSFUL BID, BIDDER APPROVES APPLYING SAID FUNDS TOWARD THE 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM DOWNPAYMENT. AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECLINE REGISTRATION IF FORMS ARE NOT COMPLETED. DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED TO UNSUCCESSFUL BIDDERS. FAILURE TO POST THE $5,000 DEPOSIT BY 4PM E.S.T. THE DAY PRIOR TO THE AUCTION WILL RESULT IN BIDDERS NOT BEING APPROVED TO BID.
3. BUYER’S PREMIUM. 10% BUYERS PREMIUM SHALL BE ADDED TO THE TOP BID TO BECOME PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. BUYER’S PREMIUM DEFINITION: THE BUYER’S PREMIUM IS THAT PORTION OF THE COMMISSION(S) WHICH IS/ARE BEING PAID BY THE BUYER. IT IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY BOTH BUYER AND SELLER THAT THE AUCTIONEER AND BROKER REPRESENT THE SELLER ONLY. THE FULL BUYER’S PREMIUM IS DUE NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION, THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER SHALL DELIVER, BY WIRE TRANSFER, OR GUARANTEED FUNDS ACCEPTABLE TO AUCTIONEER/BROKER, THE BALANCE OF THE TEN PERCENT (10%) OF THE BUYERS PREMIUM. SAID DOWNPAYMENT FUNDS SHALL BE PAYABLE TO ABSOLUTE AUCTIONS & REALTY, AND DEPOSITED IN AN ACCOUNT DESIGNATED BY ABSOLUTE AUCTIONS & REALTY, FOR PRESERVATION OF SAID FUNDS. FAILURE TO FUND SAID DOWNPAYMENT SHALL CONSTITUTE IMMEDIATE DEFAULT BY THE HIGH BIDDER.
5. BACK UP BIDDER: THE BACK UP BIDDER AGREES THAT HIS/HER BID SHALL BE KEPT OPEN UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE BUYER’S PREMIUM HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO AUCTIONEER/BROKER BY THE HIGH BIDDER. IN THE EVENT THE HIGH BIDDER FAILS TO PROVIDE THE BUYER’S PREMIUM, THE BACKUP BIDDER SHALL BECOME THE HIGH BIDDER AND SHALL BE OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THE FUNDS SET FORTH HEREIN, BY FOUR PM THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY, UPON NOTIFICATION BY ANY MEANS THAT HE OR SHE IS NOW THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
10. PRIVACY OF AUCTION. THE AUCTION IS A PRIVATELY CONDUCTED EVENT, NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND AS SUCH, AUCTIONEER/BROKER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE TO ANY PERSON.
15. BIDDERS AGREE THAT PARCELS MAY BE OFFERED INDIVIDUALLY OR IN COMBINATIONS.