Addspace Heated Self Storage Auction Ending 3/7
Ends: 03/08/17 at 1:00 PM EST
Basic Terms: Cash or guaranteed funds only, $100 refundable deposit per unit,
ADDSPACE SELF STORAGE
Notice is hereby given that Addspace Self Storage has a self-storage lien against the property and owned by: Linda Laxton, Unit #313 in the amount of $754.00.
All such properties will be sold unless the lien is satisfied. Such liens are claimed for occupancy charges, processing fees, cleaning and miscellaneous services of the total reasonable value agreed upon price now due and owing and that a detailed statement of such charges, services and storage with a statement of dates have been previously mailed to the said accounts by certified letters, the said accounts are further notified that if said balance is not paid by March 6, 2017 at 10:00 am. The personal property above described will be sold by United Country-Absolute Auction and Realty online @ www.AARbids.com on March 7, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.; all as provided for by Section 182 of the Lien Law of the State of New York.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AUCTION1. Terms are strictly cash.
2. All bidders are required to register and give full identification prior to the beginning of the auction and are required to use the number issued to them when identifying themselves as the successful bidder. Any bidder that purchases a Unit, is doing so in "bulk" and shall post a $100.00 deposit. Units MUST be broom swept cleaned by the SATURDAY following the auction at 2:00PM. The deposit shall be refunded when the unit is completely cleaned out. The deposit shall be retained by owner as part of the clean up expenses if said buyer fails to clean the room out.
3. The highest approved bidder to be the buyer. In all cases of disputed bids, the lot shall be resold, but the auctioneer will use his judgment as to the good faith of all claims and his decision is final.
4. If the auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the items from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance.
5. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the auctioneer’s gavel, and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
6. Every item is sold "As, is". Neither the auctioneer nor the seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to said property. All sales are final.
7. All purchases shall be paid in full by the close of the Auction.
8. Purchasers are responsible for any damages incurred during the removal of purchases.
9. Should a dispute arise after the auction, auctioneers records shall be conclusive in all respects.
10. This is a privately owned and operated auction. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another.
11. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item prior to the auction.
12. Bidder agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by reason of any breach of terms and conditions of Auction, including without limitation reasonable attorney fees.
13. Bidders agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction prior to receiving a bid card.
14. The above stated conditions of Auction cannot be altered, except in writing by an officer of the auctioneer.
15. Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer, and Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused during the auction or by removal of the items purchased.