U-Haul Self Storage Auction – Middletown, Middle Hope & Poughkeepsie, NY
Wednesday, April 19 @ 10AM
10AM @ 381 Route 211 E, Middletown, NY
12PM @ 2175 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY
FOR SAFETY REASONS, ONLY ADULTS
|Absolute Auctions & Realty
P.O. Box 1739 | 45 South Avenue | Pleasant Valley, N.Y. 12569
845-635-3169 | email@example.com | AARauctions.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Terms are strictly cash. No smoking anywhere in building.
2. All bidders are required to register and give full identification prior to the beginning of the auction and are required to use the number issued to them when identifying themselves as the successful bidder. Any bidder that purchases a Unit, is doing so in “bulk” and shall post a $100.00 deposit. Units MUST be broom swept cleaned in 24 hours. The deposit shall be refunded when the unit is completely cleaned out. The deposit shall be retained by owner as part of the clean up expenses if said buyer fails to clean the room out.
3. The highest approved bidder to be the buyer. In all cases of disputed bids, the lot shall be resold, but the auctioneer will use his judgment as to the good faith of all claims and his decision is final.
4. If the auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the items from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance.
5. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the auctioneer’s gavel, and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
6. Every item is sold “As, is”. Neither the auctioneer nor the seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to said property. All sales are final.
7. All purchases shall be paid in full by the close of the Auction.
8. Purchasers are responsible for any damages incurred during the removal of purchases.
9. Should a dispute arise after the auction, auctioneers records shall be conclusive in all respects.
10. This is a privately owned and operated auction. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another.
11. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item prior to the auction.
12. Bidder agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by reason of any breach of terms and conditions of Auction, including without limitation reasonable attorney fees.
13. Bidders agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction prior to receiving a bid card.
14. The above stated conditions of Auction cannot be altered, except in writing by an officer of the auctioneer.
15. Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer, and Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused during the auction or by removal of the items purchased.
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND & AGREE TO ACCEPT THE ABOVE LISTED TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AUCTION. SIGNED________________________________________________ Date _________________________
BID # PLEASE PRINT NAME________________________________________________