Drop’N Lock Online Storage Auction Ending 3/8
Ends: 03/08/17 at 2:00 PM EST
Basic Terms: Cash or guaranteed funds only, $100 refundable deposit per unit, removal within 48 hours of the close of the auction.
DROP & LOCK STORAGE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT DROP ‘N LOCK STORAGE Co. HAS A SELF-STORAGE LIEN AGAINST THE PROPERTY NOW IN ITS POSSESSION AND OWNED BY: Dusty Berke 12 Butler Hill Road, Somers, NY 10589 Unit E28 in the amount of $756.25; Michael Covell 23 Prospect St. Pawling, NY 12564 Units M1 & M14 in the amount of $1,646.25; Thomas Derenzis PO Box 1492 Sharon, CT 06069 Unit G63 in the amount of $3391.25; Mark Holmes 650 Old Route 22, Dover Plains, NY 12522 Unit K5 in the amount of $646.25; Nicole Iozzo 17 White Farm Road Wingdale, NY 12594 Unit G21 in the amount of $638.23; Angelo Prisciantelli 25 Holmes Road Holmes, NY 12531 Unit I30 in the amount of $667.23; Joseph Thorne 655 Maghee Hill Rd. Millertonb, NY 12546 Units H56 & Unit E36 in the amount of $686.47; Ashley Zagarella 160 Holsapple Rd #6, Dover Plains, NY 12522 Unit I44 in the amount of $1,183.23.
ALL SUCH PROPERTIES WILL BE SOLD UNLESS THE LEIN IS SATISFIED. SUCH LEINS ARE CLAIMED FOR OCCUPANCY CHARGES, PROCESSING FEES, CLEANING AND MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES, OF THE TOTAL REASONABLE VALUE AND AGREED UPON PRICE, NOW DUE AND OWING, AND THAT A DETAILED STATEMENT OF SUCH CHARGES, SERVICES AND STORAGE WITH A STATEMENT OF DATES HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY MAILED TO THE SAID ACCOUNTS BY CERTFIED LETTERS. THE SAID ACCOUNTS ARE FURTHER NOTIFIED THAT IF SAID BALANCE IS NOT PAID BY MARCH 7th, 2017 BY 10 AM., THE AUCTION BEGINS AND THE PERSONAL PROPERTY ABOVE DESCRIBED WILL BE SOLD BY ABSOLUTE AUCTION & REALTY ONLINE @ www.AARbids.com ENDING MARCH 8th, 2017 AT 2 PM; ALL AS PROVIDED FOR BY SECTION 182 OF THE LEIN LAW OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF AUCTION1. Terms are strictly cash.
2. All bidders are required to register and give full identification prior to the beginning of the auction and are required to use the number issued to them when identifying themselves as the successful bidder. Any bidder that purchases a Unit, is doing so in "bulk" and shall post a $100.00 deposit. Units MUST be broom swept cleaned by the SATURDAY following the auction at 2:00PM. The deposit shall be refunded when the unit is completely cleaned out. The deposit shall be retained by owner as part of the clean up expenses if said buyer fails to clean the room out.
3. The highest approved bidder to be the buyer. In all cases of disputed bids, the lot shall be resold, but the auctioneer will use his judgment as to the good faith of all claims and his decision is final.
4. If the auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the items from the auction, and having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance.
5. Ownership title passes upon the fall of the auctioneer’s gavel, and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
6. Every item is sold "As, is". Neither the auctioneer nor the seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to said property. All sales are final.
7. All purchases shall be paid in full by the close of the Auction.
8. Purchasers are responsible for any damages incurred during the removal of purchases.
9. Should a dispute arise after the auction, auctioneers records shall be conclusive in all respects.
10. This is a privately owned and operated auction. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another.
11. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item prior to the auction.
12. Bidder agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by reason of any breach of terms and conditions of Auction, including without limitation reasonable attorney fees.
13. Bidders agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction prior to receiving a bid card.
14. The above stated conditions of Auction cannot be altered, except in writing by an officer of the auctioneer.
15. Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer, and Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused during the auction or by removal of the items purchased.