86 South Ave, Pleasant Valley
Ended: 05/07/15 at 1:00 PM EDT
Real Estate Auction
Property to be sold with Insurable Title – Free of Adverse Liens or Encumbrances at closing.
Ready, Get Set, BID! To prepare for the online only auction view photos online, review Property Information (see link above), line up financing and view parcel.
ANNOTATED TERMS OF AUCTION: We have been contracted to sell this property at Public Auction. Get a Username & Password at AARbids.com, register for the Online-only Auction and bring/mail our ‘Internet Bidding Packet’ containing the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and a $5,000 Guaranteed Funds/Bank check payable to: Absolute Auctions & Realty, Inc. Mail to: AAR, POB 1739, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569 – no exceptions, and you can participate. Complete your due diligence prior to bidding. If successful, an electronic “Contract for Purchase and Sale NY Real Estate” will be sent to you, sign contract, return and close transaction on or before July 7, 2015. Time is of the essence. Deposit will be refunded to unsuccessful bidders. Additional Terms: By Friday, May 8, 2015 @ 4PM by wire transfer or delivered guaranteed funds, the Buyer’s Premium to be brought up to 10% of the total bid ($5,000 deposit and the remainder of the Buyer’s Premium). Closing shall take place on or before July 7, 2015. Time is of the essence. Title & Liens: Property is sold with insurable title, free and clear of adverse liens or encumbrances at closing. Broker Participation: Call for details.
Remember, the auction is the only game
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BIDDING AND PURCHASE FOR NY REAL ESTATE AT ONLINE AUCTION
1. REGISTRATION. ALL BIDDERS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER PRIOR TO THE AUCTION AT WWW.AARBIDS.COM, COMPLETE AN ‘INTERNET BIDDING PACKET’, TENDER A DEPOSIT OF $5,000 IN CASH, WIRE TRANSFER OR GUARANTEED FUNDS MADE PAYABLE TO – ABSOLUTE AUCTIONS & REALTY, INC. AND DELIVER/MAIL TO ABSOLUTE AUCTION CENTER, 45 SOUTH AVE., P.O. BOX 1739, PLEASANT VALLEY, NY. IN THE EVENT OF A SUCCESSFUL BID, BIDDER APPROVES APPLYING SAID FUNDS TOWARD THE 10% BUYER’S PREMIUM DOWNPAYMENT. AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECLINE REGISTRATION IF FORMS ARE NOT COMPLETED. DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED TO UNSUCCESSFUL BIDDERS. FAILURE TO POST THE $5,000 DEPOSIT BY 4PM E.S.T. THE DAY PRIOR TO THE AUCTION WILL RESULT IN BIDDERS NOT BEING APPROVED TO BID.
3. BUYER’S PREMIUM. 10% BUYERS PREMIUM SHALL BE ADDED TO THE TOP BID TO BECOME PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. BUYER’S PREMIUM DEFINITION: THE BUYER’S PREMIUM IS THAT PORTION OF THE COMMISSION(S) WHICH IS/ARE BEING PAID BY THE BUYER. IT IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY BOTH BUYER AND SELLER THAT THE AUCTIONEER AND BROKER REPRESENT THE SELLER ONLY. THE FULL BUYER’S PREMIUM IS DUE NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION, THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER SHALL DELIVER, BY WIRE TRANSFER, OR GUARANTEED FUNDS ACCEPTABLE TO AUCTIONEER/BROKER, THE BALANCE OF THE TEN PERCENT (10%) OF THE BID PRICE. SAID DOWNPAYMENT FUNDS SHALL BE PAYABLE TO ABSOLUTE AUCTIONS & REALTY, AND DEPOSITED IN AN ACCOUNT DESIGNATED BY ABSOLUTE AUCTIONS & REALTY, FOR PRESERVATION OF SAID FUNDS. FAILURE TO FUND SAID DOWNPAYMENT SHALL CONSTITUTE IMMEDIATE DEFAULT BY THE HIGH BIDDER.
5. BACK UP BIDDER: THE BACK UP BIDDER AGREES THAT HIS/HER BID SHALL BE KEPT OPEN UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE BUYER’S PREMIUM HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO AUCTIONEER/BROKER BY THE HIGH BIDDER. IN THE EVENT THE HIGH BIDDER FAILS TO PROVIDE THE BUYER’S PREMIUM, THE BACKUP BIDDER SHALL BECOME THE HIGH BIDDER AND SHALL BE OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THE FUNDS SET FORTH HEREIN, BY FOUR PM THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY, UPON NOTIFICATION BY ANY MEANS THAT HE OR SHE IS NOW THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
10. PRIVACY OF AUCTION. THE AUCTION IS A PRIVATELY CONDUCTED EVENT, NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND AS SUCH, AUCTIONEER/BROKER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE TO ANY PERSON.
15. BIDDERS AGREE THAT PARCELS MAY BE OFFERED INDIVIDUALLY OR IN COMBINATIONS.